With over 30 years of professional chartered accounting experience, David M. Orbst, CPA, CA, LPA is a member of the Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (formerly the C.I.C.A.) and the Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (formerly the I.C.A.O.), a Licensed Public Accountant (LPA) in Ontario, and a former member of the Canadian Institute of Public Real Estate Companies.
Since 1993, David Orbst has been a Proprietor of an established high quality accounting/consulting firm, specializing in providing File Quality Review (FQR) and External Monitoring (EQCR) for other CA/CPA firms in the Southern, Ontario marketplace, providing a wealth of knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Per diem, contract & consulting services for CA/CPA firms, assisting with Practice and CPAB inspections, Cyclical Monitoring Reports (EQCR) and File Quality Reviews (FQR) as required under existing rules and regulations;
- Corporation Income Tax Returns, both Federal and Provincial, many thousands of these have been reviewed/prepared for other CA/CPA firms;
- Personal tax returns—over 35,000 prepared and/or reviewed to date for other CA/CPA firms;
- Corporate and personal tax planning to minimize taxes and maximize wealth retention;
- Scientific Research and Development Tax Credits-preparation and review prior to filing including amendment and revision to the corporation returns prior to their filing to incorporate
Suite 3, ask 97 Saramia Crescent